Monday, December 06, 2004

i'm bored so i'm posting.

I really hope no one fucking reads this shit. I wrote a couple of new poems the other night in class.

First one..



This breath holds so much
It holds my answer
It holds my key
It holds the touch of eternity
It releases my desires
It releases the pain
It releases the feelings that things will never change
Don't hold my hand,
Why start now?
Everything is finally clear now
Dusk was here, the sun has set
Everything once lost in yours and my debt
Is it sinking in fast?
For this breath will be my last



The other one I wrote is stupid. I don't really feel like posting it. If I do, I have to do some more work on it.
It's weird..Like I thought about walking out of class and going down to the train tracks and standing on them and just waiting for a train to come. Pain lasting for half a second. But I was thinking about this and part of me got the scared feeling..like I really don't want to do that. But then the other part was pressing me like I needed to do it. I'm a fucking psycho bitch. I'm such a loser now. Maybe things will get more exciting iwth a license..but whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home