Thursday, October 14, 2004

My day today...

Well, lately I haven't been sleeping much. Earlier during the day around 1 pm ish I had been up for 24 hours. I went to bed tonight around 8 pm. So i had been up for a while. The my phone rang and it was Audra at like 11 or so. So I talked to her for an hour and ahalf or so, and I was wide awake. Ever since then I've been kinda hyper.

This morning and stuff I went and saw a counselor about all this rape stuff. For reals, I've never actually placed a word on it. It's weird. It's different today than it was even two days ago. The way of classifying it.

But anyway, on to the important part of my day. After the counselor I went over to Ginny's house. No, not me..another Ginny. SO i was hanging out with her and like, they needed to get rid of their cat Seis.

I've stayed the night over there before and hung out with Seis before and he's a way cool cat. His name is Seis cause his two front paws both have 6 toes. you know..uno, dose, trece, cuatro, cinco, Seis.

My grandparents have made it very known they don't want another cat though. But still, it was like saving Seis' life. So i smuggled him into the house in a backpack. I hid him in my room for a few hours then decided to tell my grandma..

She was sooo pissed. My grandpa really freaked out. He was yelling, and he freaked Seis out so bad. So like they said I had until Saturday to find him a new home or they'd get rid of him. Well, I was supposed to keep him in the garage/rec room. My cat Smiley, the cat we've had for years and years. He's a really big old tom cat..he really did not like the idea of sharing his house with Seis. He was acting liek a psycho. In the end, Seis ran away out the cat door. I miss him already. ='(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home