Wednesday, October 13, 2004

So tonight I went on kind of a writing binge. Which is cool cause I haven't written anything really in a long time. Anything that was really important to me.

Here's another one from tonight...

I want to hold you like our lives were
written on a page of suburbian history.
Instead of our current paperback dime story mysterey.
Wondering if I still love you enough to care,
even if it means being scared of what will happen next.
You were still alive last time I checked, months ago.
How come you can't be like the moms they show on TVLAND?
The rare kind that understand, or even stay in their child's life/
Is it really so hard to decide if loving you is worth it?
I guess that's what it comes to when the options are
me, or your next hit.
If you were around, I'm sure you would have found
a life with your kids would have been much more satisfying
than all the things you've always hid.

1 Comments:

Blogger tussand said...

I am sure that I posted a comment on your first post. But someehow when I ventured back, I see nothing. Anyway, do keep on writing. You do have talent. I can understand your emotions and how you feel too...Shall await for more poetry...

Yours truly
Aristocrat

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home