Tuesday, October 12, 2004

For starters.

Well, I made this blog to vent, and even rant about pointless things. It also serves as a place to post some poems. If you want to comment fine. Pointers are cool. If you're going to tear up what I write, then don't bother.

I wrote this last night because this time of eyar brings back a lot of memories and for some reason last night I was really hurting. I wa shurting on the inside for a long time, then once I started writing this I sort of broke and began crying. Letting go a little bit at a time.

Was it rape?
Either way I can escape my actions. Can't wash away all the dirt that I tracked it.
Why can't I forget about all the palces I've been? I always find myself burried in it up to my chin.
But still, I got it off my chest, I confessed. Somehow only adding to the stress of being a so-called "victim"
No one was there to restrict him, but I was.
And that's the truth. A simple error of a youth.
Still unable to get rid of a memory even through amturity and growth.
Where do I go now?
I know it's one seed burried and still one I continue to plow.

1 Comments:

Blogger tussand said...

Hi ginsane,

As mentioned, here I am. Looks like you have about set it up at around the same time as me? Nice nice *chuckles* Well, I do also have a pic of my eye lol..*chuckles even more*

Anyway, all your poetry are is wonderful. Shows how hurt you are deep down inside. Let it all go ginsane, that is the wonder of words.

Yours truly
Aristocrat

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home