Monday, October 18, 2004

not a psycho today

Wellll..today I'm not acting and thinking like a psycho path.

I decided I really want nothing to do with Dean. I'm going to have to be a bitch and get my point across. I don't like you, I don't want anything to do with you. That's the point I'm going to get across. If I can go through with it that is...I used to have no problem at all being a bitch to people..Guys especially.

I was good at being cold hearted and all that, but like I guess I've been hurt by guys...or maybe just matured a little, and now it's harder for me to come off as a souless bitch. Oh well, I'll figure it out as I go and play it by ear.

As for the other guy..I really don't know. I've been kinda avoiding him and my friends so I won't go anywhere where he is. Ok I'm done for now.

I have a post in escrow about Jorge trying to kill Shawna and Becca, but I don't feel like typing it out right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home