Friday, October 15, 2004

So ok.

For the past couple of months I've been really into this one guy. Totally, like..He just seemed so perfect for me. Well it never really escalated into "us". I started backing off cause like..I didn't want to come off as being psycho or just obsessed.

Then there's another guy that I go to school with. His name is Dean. I never really talked to him much at school other than comments here and there. I had this kinda big crush on him for like a week or so, then h never really made a move or whatever or talked to me so I kinda dropped it. Well last night in class I was sitting next to him and we started talking a little bit more.

I've seen him looking at me before and stuff, but I always just try not to look at him because I odn't want him to see me looking. But anyway last night he wrote me this note because no one was allowed to talk.

All it said was "Hey is it cool if I call you sometime"..I couldn't help it. I wrote back "Sorry, I don't believe in phones..no exceptions" and gave it back to him. He looked at me kinda funny..then I was just like nah dude I was joking.

So we talked for so long last night. Like hours. Well, that seems like the cute little story book ending...But I don't know if I really like him. I know he likes me, and I probably made it seem like I liked him enough.

But, the truth is..He isn't the other guy. I mean, he's smart enough..but like..not the dry humor type or witty sarcastic way that I like. I like cynnical guys..Dean is I don't know. He seems too naive almost..but that's not really the word. I like him okay I guess...but I don't have the same feelings about him like butterflies in the stomach and all this giddy excitement. I feel kinda sick. All day today I've been avoiding the phone cause he said he was gonna call. I didn't go to class when I said he would..I think he went to meet me there. I'm avoiding him and I don't even know why. Yea..I'm confused. I don't know whether to give him a chance or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home