Tuesday, October 19, 2004

events from the alternative school

So today I got into a bitchy mood. Not depressed or anything..just easily annoyed.

I was like 20 minutes late to school. Chris wasn't there so I was really bored.

I saw Dean coming in from outside and so I just looked the other way..and I looked in his general direction once..but then went back to ignoring me..and I think he might've tried to come up to me but it was pretty obvious I was ignoring him on purpose. He got the hint.

There's this guy. I don't know his name..but he's an asshole. A cocky, arrogant, sarcastic, arrogant asshole.
Were going to call him Asshole in this post. I like assholes usually, but I was in a bad mood. This guy always looks at me, last week he made some smart ass remark about my music being too loud and then later on in the period the teacher said something to him where he responded with "what?" so I answered him for the teacher and said that our teacher told him he was a retard and to shut up.

So tonight..he kept looking at me. I was in the room with hardly any people and he was walking by and staring and I had my music on. So I just said really loud "What the fuck?"

He started to say something so I turned off my music and I was like, 'What was that?' and he started saying saying something like 'were you saying that to me?' and I just said 'No, I was saying that because I wanted to..maybe you just have a guilty conscience?'

He started to say more..but then his friend was right there..and his friend was just like 'Dude, shut up. You're arguing with a girl'
Then Asshole said 'Well she got all bitchy trying to start something' ..or something along the lines of me trying to start something and being a bitch.

The his friend said 'I can't believe you're trying to start a fight with a girl..shut up' And this girl Taylor was over there agreeing with him. The whole time Asshole and I were like staring at eachother in I guess a mean way. Then when his friend told him to shut up..I smiled at Asshole..and went back to my work. Nothing too exciting..but it got a little aggression out. The rest of the night was okay. I held back a couple of times from being mean to people. Just saying something rude when they said something stupid outloud. So yea, it was an okay day.

I found out my 15 year old cousin Lizzie is pregnant and the baby's due in the beginning of December. That's really funny..because her dad is my uncle..and I call him Uncle Asshole..he's a dick. And always likes to think he's god's gift to mankind and his kids are perfect. It may be wrong to think this situation is funny..but I do. I feel bad for Lizzie and all..but really...

Back to the asshole from school. He's such a jerk..But like..I really like assholes. For real, it just attracts me. I'm probably going to end up mrrying a wife beater. No ok, I might kill him first. I'm not sure why I like the cocky, cynnical jerks..but I do. Asshole from school is the poster child of the jerks I like. If he didn't disgust me so much, I might like him. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home