Friday, October 22, 2004

hmmmm

So..I wonder how much of that last post was driven by hormones?

Either way, I thought about it...I'm happy just being around him when were with other friends. I don't really want to push anything. Time will be a major factor.

Seis is really cute. He keeps meowing though. I took pictures of him last night. I got 2 in like..half an hour. He would not stay still.

I took some hydrocodone, and now I itch. Pills always make me itch.

Tonight I'm staying over at Shawna's.

The inside of my ear is sore. I poked it with a q-tip really hard cause it itched...now it hurts. =/

I have to go to class from 3:30 to 5:30 today...that sucks. I hope Travis and Chris will at least be there. Time goes by so much faster with Chris. Just cause we're into a lot of the same music, he's cute, and he's hilarious. He reminds me of Mike Meyers. I know for a fact I wouldn't be into him. He's too much of a dick to most people. We get along, but in the sarcastic asshole/bitch way. We have some real moments thrown in there too though, so that's cool.

Taylor isn't going to be there, she's the only chick I go to school with that I really get along with. Jenna is alright, but she annoys me sometimes, and she knows it. I tried to talk to this dude last night named David. He's short and chubby and has this beard thing going on. He's so cute in the smurf type way.

He NEVER talks. So like I started asking him questions and stuff. We were working in the same science book, so I asked him if he was still on the 1st chapter...He like blurted "YES". All his answers to my questions were like blurted. Like he was really shy and stuff. I was just like awwwww.

I love being a friendly person. Lately I've been pretty bitchy to most people at my school. I think I might try being nice. A few days ago Chris and I were talking...He was like "You're so much different now that you don't get high"...he said I'm a bitch to people now, and his exact words were "You don't even give people a chance anymore." I know that's true.

For real, I miss being the happy stoner I was. I was going through old journal entries..I used to have a life. A really fun one. Ohhhh welllll.

Maybe I'm so happy cause I haven't slept and had a nice pumpkin spice latte?

I think I'm done rambling now....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home