Monday, December 06, 2004

another post

Ok..I'm coming u with more stuff.

I'm getting attached to someone who I shouldn't be. I don't want to be. It's really pissing me off. I don't know what to do about it. Say it? Be considered stupid for it...or Say it and have it possibly..very slight possibility..but anyway..have it turn into something more. It's like at this point I should just push this person away. That's what I think I'm going to have to do. It's like this person is influencing a lot of my choices. I think I'm probably depressed anyway and it's just an outlet or something like that. I'm not really sure.

I'm thinking about seeing a counselor... I don't want to be on any medicine though. But it's like...if someone has diabetes, or cancer..it would be absolutley stupid for them to not take their medicine. Maybe I need it? But, I really do not want it. It seems like I'm a zombie with it..But at the moment I'm really not far from that anyway.

I hate how it's almost like I can counsel myself..but it only goes so far, and doesn't stick.
Yea...I don't know. This hwole person thing is really bothering me. I hate not knowing what it's like from the other end. For real, I probably come off as a psycho. I have no idea. I try to hide a lot of it. But then I wonder about if it's reciprical..or whatever. Yea I'm done now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home