Monday, August 28, 2006

it's been awhile

It's been a long time since I was on here.

Lately things have been going smoothly.

This summer has been full of changes.

I recently decided that August is my favorite month. It always brings about change, and whole new experiences. Whether it brings an end to summer and started up new school years..plus I turn a new age in August.

I'm pretty sure August could stomp any other month that tried to 'bring it' . haha.

I dated Bob for a couple months. It was an ok time. In hindsight...

We've been hanging out again lately. After 3 and a half weeks of being broken up. He wants me to come with him to a resort beach town away from here. He has the suite and everything.

Promises of a fireplace, martinelli's apple cidar, and billie holiday sound magical..ideally. Love strikes me as a fantasy. The idea is splendid... Movies tend to leave out the grim parts. Glam it is anything but. But hey, I don't know about real love..just infatuation adn a lot of lust.

I'm on a hardcore diet. I've been trying to get in less than 200 calories a day....I've sucked lately. I lost 16 pounds in a week though. So, that worked out nicely. Lately I've been eating too much yogurt. Kinda depressing.

When I came home from Guatemala, I came home a lot lighter than when I left...Since being back in the states..I gained it all back plus some.

You can imagine the emotional turmoil I went through. And then the thoughts of where ever I go, other people were noticing it too and more than likely discussing it amongst themselves. I learned to be pretty introverted.

Oh well, I'm getting over it. As my old roomie would say "Suck it up, Princess"

2 Comments:

Blogger tussand said...

One wonders where this lady stumbles in from, nowhere? Random mindless channel-surfing in Blogspot?

Back to what I'm here for, thank you for that sweet little comment you left in my tomes. It's been a long while since I have penned anything too, so shame on both of us (if you still decide to shame yourself that is).

Cheers.

Postscript: Pretty little picture you have of yourself in your profile avatar. Very flattering...

5:39 AM  
Blogger Lizza said...

So August is your birth month...happy birthday then! But it seems like you've been feeling blue. I hope things start improving for you.

Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog. I appreciate it.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home